Discussion: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 16 of 16  |  Show  posts at a time
liubinskas
liubinskas
Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Nov 6 2007, 11:06 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 6 2007, 11:06 PM EST
I play World of Warcraft and I'm looking for other things to get into.

Can someone give me the summary from a real person about what the best reasons are?

Cheers
11  out of 34 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

lukvance
1. EASY
Nov 8 2007, 9:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2007, 9:41 PM EST
IT'S FREE!!!! :) 7  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
Gospodja
Gospodja
2. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Nov 8 2007, 10:54 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2007, 10:54 PM EST
It's very good quality game of the free MMOs. Even some not free MMOs are worse in compare with Last Chaos. LC have great designed real 3D lowpoly characters which is hard to make and to look fine! Last Chaos have that beauty and thats why people play it. Also this game have good interaction, very quick options but safe from making click mistakes too. Very good interaction and it's easy to play fast and enjoy in great environment view.

Game is laggy but very nice and beautiful. Beside that technical issue game is playable. Don't worry. :)

I played so many games and have great game experience. I know when is some game a good one! This is the one! Last Chaos.
9  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
phnx6680
phnx6680
3. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Nov 10 2007, 12:25 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2007, 12:25 PM EST
compared to wow, its nothing but an endless grind that doesnt cost a monthly fee 5  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
Gameorock
Gameorock
4. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Nov 27 2007, 7:53 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2007, 7:53 PM EST
Argeed to Gospodia and lukvance for their comments......this game is actually like a smaller but as fun vers. of the granado Espada game, with smooth grafics and nice skills..........they only need one more modification to make it one of the best MMORPGs I know----GENDER!!!! 4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

killerfish88
5. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Jan 24 2008, 5:35 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 24 2008, 5:35 AM EST
This game is one of the best mmorpgs out there because of the fact that its not only free but it looks good and you dont have to pay like 12.99 a month or 9.99 a month for it but there a 2 things that aint that good - -- gender( cant choose 1) , and pets (only choice of 2) 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

m4ster_pwn
6. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Apr 5 2008, 7:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2008, 7:05 PM EDT
i agree with lukvance, gospodja, gameorock, and killerfish, and other i haven't been playing for that long i think this game is THE BOOM! :D
although the gender thing does stink :S
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

killerfish88
7. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Apr 6 2008, 12:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2008, 12:05 AM EDT
If anyone here needs pet leveling , email me at LCKing220193@aol.com because ur on wetpaint i will give u a serious discount =) the subject name must be RE:Petlvling WP 1  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
ArchMageKing
ArchMageKing
8. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Apr 22 2010, 12:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 22 2010, 12:46 PM EDT
I'm with everyone else, its free! Plus I think W.O.W has the gender thing too. But really though, imagine what you could buy with the money you save plus, L.C is awesome I mean play it and that with the save of money I would think it would be quite worth while. I know its a lot more then that! Really, how long was it since you played that all it is to you is a endless grind! Thou shall speak and repent thou foul tongue! Oh really, mend the broken feelings im just kidding with you but seriously though, " I know its a lot more then that! Really, how long was it since you played that all it is to you is a endless grind!" think about that. Oh and I think that W.O.W cost like 16 dollars, and don't waorry about the faults, I am happy to make the financial help plus their probably improve on it any way. With the world declining state, the advertised "11 million players" will decrease dramatically. Do you find this valuable?    

Sheetokk
9. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Apr 29 2010, 4:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 4:49 AM EDT
LC has a kind of magic. It`s hard to describe. I have played other games but always end up coming back to LC. Been playing now for a couple of years and the game still holds a fascination for me. The graphics are ok and yes there is lag and if you want to speed things up abit for exampel lvling you would have to buy Ariea Points but not necessary since people buy and sell shop stuff in the game market anyway. You will certainly make a lot of friends and even enemies and there are many quests if you do get bored. Lvling when you get over a 100 can be tedious but many people have managed to lvl to 160 so why cant you :). It will take time and effort but remember Rome was not built in a day. Lots of grinding but there is lots of grinding in wow too. I fully recommend you try LC and feel the magic:) 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
viciousnugget
viciousnugget
10. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Apr 29 2010, 6:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 6:59 AM EDT
"I play World of Warcraft and I'm looking for other things to get into.

Can someone give me the summary from a real person about what the best reasons are?

Cheers"
Here is my take on LC.

If you are the free to play kind of guy then give it a look. I hated it when I first started. My friend said play it for 10 days and if you don't like it then you can go on. I've been playing since. While it is true it is a free to play game but to be the best and have the best gear you have to spend money on aeria points so you can buy the potions that allow you to kill stronger mobs and boosters for item drops, skill points and experience to get anywhere quickly and have all the skills you need otherwise you will be a noob. lol

I started out playing for free but soon after my god mode mentality kicked in and I have spent a small fortune to rocket to #1 in the ranks. I like it there and it sucks to think about what I have spent to get where I am but it's money I'd have spent drinkin in the bars anyway so I think it wasn't completely a waste.

The environments are great, the skills are kick ass, the community is pretty good and the world is a decent size with a fairly large amount of different mobs to kill. The arena can be dramatic at times but is usually a good place to meet people and have fun being ridiculous. Castle siege is good fun but is dominated by AP buyers.

The drawbacks I find are, no gender pick, maintenance almost always runs longer than the 2 hours they state, you can't see what level the other players are, there is terrible lag at times, +15 gear is very expensive and hard to make and the game is dominated by people that buy AP. I am sure I could find a few more faults but I think the fun I have playing outweighs the negatives. I would suggest you play it for 10 days and if you don't like it or get the hang of it then move onto something different.
Cheers
Do you find this valuable?    

Sheetokk
11. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Apr 29 2010, 8:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 8:28 AM EDT
Yep Vicious that was a pretty good take on LC :) They say its free but in the end it costs to get near the top. I have 3 toons who need the best equipment money can buy so you can just imagine how much I have to spend. Just hope my wife doesn`t check my bank statements. She will really flip her lid. Imagine explaining to someone who dont understand online gaming lol. Nicely written:) Do you find this valuable?    
hardhatg69
hardhatg69
12. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Apr 29 2010, 10:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 10:46 AM EDT
first ,lemme just say that ive played wow and im not a fan.... im into dark age of camelot and the new everquest is a vast improvment over the last....now of course one of the best features of last chaos is that it is free. Altho ive downlaoded every free mmo on the net i could find (and still do as they come out) last chaos is one of the few that lasted past one play b4 being deleted. Technically its not a game id expect to like if someone described it to me( repetetive missions, locked gender class, very lil custimization,alot of grinding for sp) but i have to addmit that for the last month and a half its the only game ive played. Altho expensive there are a few really cool pets/mounts to choose from. graphics are nice, only lag ive experienced is in town when everyone is merchant mode and if you get into the right guild the ppl are really cool....but be careful cuz like any game there are quite a few fake noobs beggin for gold..and people making promises to transfer things to other toons for you(dont give anything you want back to anyone you dont know). the best thing i think is that its not another diablo wanna be click to move anoyance....altho you do have the option if thats what you prefer. all i can really tell you is to try it for yourself...it may not be for everyone... but be careful it can be seriously addictive.. also what bad game has aeria ever made that wasnt half decent... like i said try it for urself.im not a wow fan you may not be a ls fan but it doesnt cost a thing to check it out ;0)...only every free moment of my mortal life,lol.....................Ps.... you dont have to spend money... i have one titan my main toon...knight pet lvler.. and ahve made a few donor toons for when i get bored...once im done wit them i split thier loot between my other 2 toons.... havent had to spend a cent on ap...and only see myself ever spending about 50$ in the future once they run another really good sale Do you find this valuable?    
5fingers
5fingers
13. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Apr 29 2010, 2:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
Hmmm, wonder if anyone wants to reply to any threads from 2001, lol Do you find this valuable?    

Sheetokk
14. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
Apr 29 2010, 3:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 3:53 PM EDT
lol yeah jus noticed this thread was posted 2007 rofl. Just goes to show just how interesting this question was lol;) Do you find this valuable?    

Rabidog13
15. RE: Wow user wanting to know what's so great about Last Chaos?
May 9 2010, 1:58 PM EDT | Post edited: May 9 2010, 1:58 PM EDT
ive palyed many mmos and for the most part everyone that plays wow is emphatic about how much better it is. when looking at other games to play keep in mind that most are much older than wow and wow has taken most of the good ideas and put them together on 1 platform. Personally i dont like wow they tried too hard to cover everything so it lacks some everywhere. Do you find this valuable?